Wednesday 2 May 2012

Long time, no elevator

 Hat: Momo, Harajuku
Dress: Momo, Harajuku
Bag: Ebay

I haven't posted an elevator post for a long time

I was really happy the other day because I just got a hat, dress and a blue jelly bag and all put together it made a wonderful outfit.
I have to admit I was tipsy when I went to Harajuku the other day after having way too much fun at the Rainbow Pride in Tokyo.. so my wallet was a little bit more open than normally.  I'll have to do a post about Rainbow Pride tomorrow to show you!
 I also bought the most kick ass sunglasses I've seen. 
 
This blog has been doing crazy things to me and not letting me post so I've been way more active on Tumblr the last few weeks.
If you're not following me on Tumblr...do so now!
But I haven't forgotten this blog. 
I always come back!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Er ekkert vandró að vera með svona glæra tösku? Allir að skoða allt dótið þitt.

    -Júlíana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thu ert ekkert sma flott med thennan hatt. Sammala Julionu med glaeru toskuna... serstaklega potential toskuthjofar plus ekki beint ad syna ollum ef madur er med tampon/domubindi i toskunni...

    ReplyDelete