Thursday 1 December 2011

Triple fun - Day 14, 15 & 16!

Day 14 - Movement

 The cutest ship that sailed by when we went to Mt. Fuji the other day. This is at Yamanako lake.

Day 15 -  Technology

Ok, I know this is not the best relation to technology, but it's kind of a boring topic anyway!  A super addicting game in a japanese arcadium - pachinko! This thing requires reeeally fast movement as you're supposed to hit the buttons when pictures appear on them. Sounds easy, but you choose song and do it in the right rhythm to the song, and believe me when I say it's fast! And too bad, I suck at it. I feel kind of ashamed though, because it's a music related game.. haha! It's really popular here, when we were playing there was a line of people waiting for the next available machine!

Day 16 - Animals

This was my dog, Sarah. She died a few months ago, almost 13 years old. We got her when I was 10 and had been dreaming for a dog for such a long time. She was a really special dog, with a bigger character than many other dogs around and I have many great memories about her <3

                                               ------------------------------------------------

I know I've not been too good with this photo challenge, but I'm getting there. The last days just have been to hectic since I got a real music software to make music, recorded a cover song and a video an did my with my first DJ - set in Shinjuku - apart from being in school and having tests!

More to come tomorrow!

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment