Monday 19 September 2011

The basics

I kind of have been having the same questions from many people so I decided to share this with you all :)


What I'm doing
I'm an exchange student in J.F. Oberlin University. My major in the University of Iceland is Japanese and Japanese culture so I decided to take my final year here to get a better grip of all this that I'm learning. I also really wanted to try to live abroad and have been desperately wanting to go to Japan for a long time. I also want to travel around during my stay here, mainly in Japan but maybe in other countries in Asia as well.


Where I'm living
I'm living in Fuchinobe. That's real close to Machida which is small city in the great Tokyo! I live on a international students dorm that was built approximately a year ago, so everything is really new and nice.
I live alone in the room and I have my own bathroom with shower, cooking facilities with a fridge and then  balcony. I really feel at home at the dorm although it's my first time of living on a dorm and not sharing apartment with anybody.

I will try to update this more often although it really feels as time is flying so fast while I'm here!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment