Wednesday 14 September 2011

HELLO JAPAN!

Yep, I'm finally heeeere!

I've been here for around 10 days now. It's kind of crazy and I still have to get used to a lot of things. My japanese is still very rusty from not studying at all this summer but I feel that I learn something new every day. School starts next  week and I am so excited!

I've also been shopping a little bit and it's so unbelievable  how they manage to make EVERY SINGLE THING so cute! For example, I needed stuff to clean my room with - and even those things were cute! But it makes sense to me... why make an ugly sponge when you can make a cute one?

I really have to buy a camera soon so I can share this adventure with the world!

But I'm off now to get myself some coffee (me, the coffee addict is having a hard time in the land of tea and ice coffee) and japanese keeki!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment