Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cool shop in Tokyo: Arton in Shibuya

Went to Shibuya for the first time last week and actually went two times in two days! I love this place, great to do some international shopping (huge Forever 21 and H&M), get lost, eat food, cross the streets at the huge Shibuya crossing (you've seen it in Lost in Translation) and hang out.

Me and Alyssa were kind of lost trying to find H&M when we accidentally found this shop that we couldn't resist because of all the bright colors!

The front of Arton. Nice tee meet you!

We went inside and the shop was divided into an art gallery and then the T-shirt shop.


Really loved this wall.

We went inside the shop and were handed an iPad right away which had their catalogue.
Endless of cool designs for shirts. Then you chose from different fits and colors what kind of tee, sweater, hoodie, tank you you wanted.

Alyssa having a blast.

Yes I love mirror photos. Though this one is kind of awkward...haha!

Endless opportunities.

Finally, I chose my print. I tried to resist all the cuteness and got a very simple triangle that caught my eye right away. I thought it would be nice on a gray tank top.  
(Notice the panda)

My tee being made.

Cute decorations.

And finally...this is the outcome. Love it!

(Excuse my dirty dorm mirror!)


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment