Friday 23 September 2011

Japanese food

....definitely has it's ups and downs!

These are my absolute favorite things at the moment:

Gyoza.

You can have them boiled or fried, they're filled with different ingredients and you get them with dipping sauce to dip in. Most of the time I don't know what the filling actually is made from but I've never had bad gyozas - not yet at least! I've also started to buy them and cook at home...super easy and cheap.

Pancake flavored cornflakes.

I kind of bought them as a joke because I thought it was so cute - and I'm not that big fan of cornflakes....but whoah! They're so addictive! I've had 2 bowls today and just want more. 
And to make it better I really like the japanese soy milk. I had kind of fallen out of love with soy milk in general but because I can't handle regular milk  I decided to give the Japanese soy milk a chance. And I was happily surprised!
The good soy milk.

xx


1 comment:

  1. sammala ther, Gyoza er svoo gott. Hef ekki fundid veitingastad i Lausanne sem selur svoleidis, tharf ad leita betur

    ReplyDelete